Login to Connect
Welcome to Westside, A Jesus Church’s new online community – Connect!
Gathering together on Sunday is just a small part of what we do throughout the week to see the Kingdom Come. Connect is a place for you to further engage with life at Westside and get connected as you grow in your faith journey!
To join Connect, simply click on the “sign up” link. Our Master Administrator will review and approve your request. Once approved, you should receive a username and temporary password within one to two business days.
Connect is an online community for those regularly attending and participating in our weekly gatherings. If you want more in-depth information about Westside, A Jesus Church visit us at westsideajc.org.
***** Please note, Westside has not officially launched Connect to our attendees as its currently under development. Logins are only available for staff members and specific volunteers. Stay tuned this Fall for further information on how you can receive a login. *****
What is Connect?
As an attendee at Westside: A Jesus Church, you are welcome to use and become part of Connect at westsideajc.ccbchurch.com. When you log in, you will be able to see your own profile information, see the groups you are participating in and the positions you hold, access your giving information, explore events you might be interested in, easily communicate with other members, and much more! You can update your profile information to make sure our records are correct and allow other people in the community to get to know you better. We hope you enjoy Connect!
Is my information private?
While our database contains anyone who gives or participates in Westside activities and our website is public, our online community is private and only those who have usernames and passwords assigned to them can join in. After your request has been processed, you will be emailed, login information. If you choose to participate you can decide whether your profile will be ‘listed’ to other online members or ‘unlisted’.
Unlisted profiles are not seen by anyone beyond our staff and key leaders. Listed profiles can be found by other members, and you can adjust who can see what information in your profile from your privacy settings. To protect privacy, all profiles will default to unlisted unless you request to be listed.
How do I use Connect?
The best way to see what Connect is about is to visit the website and use your login and password to look around. If you decide you don’t want to be part of the community, you can, at any time, request to be deactivated and merely discontinue using it. We hope you will be able to get better connected by participating in discussions or looking for groups that may be of interest to you and then joining one! You may also find a place to use your gifts by looking at our serve opportunities.
What are the guidelines for use?
Please protect the privacy of fellow members! Violating any of these guidelines will result in blocked access. By becoming a part of Connect, you agree to the following rules of use:
- Connect is intended for personal and ministry use. It is not for solicitation of any kind. Do not use it for business purposes or for ministries, groups, etc. outside of the Westside: A Jesus Church community.
- Protect the privacy of members by not giving their phone numbers, etc. to others outside of Connect. If you would like someone’s number and they are ‘unlisted’, please ask them directly. Westside: A Jesus Church cannot give out this information without prior consent. Our leaders use this private information with care.
- Do not send emails that are not necessary and not requested, e.g., jokes, stories, petitions, etc. Use the Online Community with care and courtesy for personal and friendly communication. Even if it’s interesting, funny, or important, do not send unsolicited information. Do not add members to email lists outside Connect without prior consent.
- Members who engage in discussions are not to ‘slam’ other groups, churches, or organizations or attempt to solicit members from outside groups or organizations. Keep the online discussions and emails personal, positive, and profitable. Discussions will be monitored.
- Online Members who become inactive in Connect or who do not follow these guidelines and/or abuse Connect will have their login access blocked.
- Members are to inform the master administrator of any problems so a resolution can be found.